Monday, October 22, 2018

Mile High Club?

Because of the wait to get on the plane, for the first time ever, I got on the plane needing the loo! There were no sandwiches available at all; cabin crew had no time to restock from the previous flight. 
I consoled my rumbling tum with a bag of cashew nuts and a Prosecco. Seemed like a good idea but I was bursting for the loo after that even more so asked the unfortunate lady on the outside to let me out. 

I haven’t been in a plane toilet since I was a child! How does anyone join the mile high club in there? You barely enough room to have a wee, wash your hands and find paper towels without bonking your knees or elbows! Maybe a Flybe propeller job isn’t the ultimate flying experience but still, I wouldn’t be feeling ‘in the mood’ in that confined space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment